When you think of urban living, what kind of apartments come to mind? Definitely not palatial, suburban dwellings, but efficient spaces with big-city views. You can look to television for inspiration. Mary Tyler Moore’s and Carrie Bradshaw’s studio apartments are iconic. (Everyone knows Monica and Rachel’s place was completely unrealistic.)
But Why A Studio Apartment?
Are you a busy medical student, an up-and-coming professional, or simply someone who values quality over quantity? Check out the luxury studio apartment options in New Orleans. Other than living out your TV show dreams, here are a few more benefits to choosing a studio at 925 Common:
– Lower energy costs: Fewer walls means smaller energy bills. You can keep cool (necessary in the Louisiana heat) for less green.
– Easy clean-up: An extra room is an extra space to clean. Your apartment can be immaculate in less time than an episode on Netflix.
– Perfect for one: You finally ditched your roommates! A studio means the whole space is yours for less rent than a one-bedroom. Why pay more for a wall?
– Cozy for couples: Is you and your boo’s ideal date is out on the town and not on the couch? A studio frees up income for dinner at Domenica or a show at The Saenger.
– Multi-purpose space: An efficient studio floor plan is ideal for your multitasking life. It’s ideal whether you sell crafts on Etsy while binging Hulu or boil pasta in-between downward dogs.
– No freeloaders: Does everyone back home suddenly want to visit the Big Easy? You have an easy response: “Sorry, I don’t have an extra room.”
– Trendy minimalism: It’s easy to be Marie Kondo-approved in a studio. You’ll own what you love and can creatively define your space.
– Location, Location, Location: You live in New Orleans to experience NEW ORLEANS, not your apartment. Studios make it easier to live in the best neighborhoods so you can live your best life.
The 4-1-1 on 925 in New Orleans
Find 925 Luxury Apartments at the corner of Common Street and Roosevelt Way. You’ll live steps away from the French Quarter, the Central Business District, and the Warehouse District. It’s also walkable to Tulane Medical Center, the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, and Canal Place.
Our New Orleans Studio Apartments
Choose from two different studio floor plans. All units are pet-friendly and have washer-dryers and dishwashers. Community amenities are also included such as a rooftop pool, a fitness center, and a doorman. Curious to see it for yourself? Now is the perfect time to call us at 504-525-7377 to check availability and set up a tour.